Who We Are
We are a Christ-centered ministry empowering individuals to make life-affirming choices.
A community where every life is protected—physically, spiritually, and emotionally.
Statement of Faith
At Onslow Pregnancy Resource Center, we believe:
- the Bible to be the inspired, infallible, authoritative Word of God.
- that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory.
- that for the salvation of lost and sinful man, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential, and that this salvation is received through faith by grace in Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord, not as a result of good works.
- in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life and to perform good works.
- in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost: they that are saved unto the resurrection of life and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
- in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.
- human life begins at conception and we affirm that all life has inherent value, worth, and dignity because it is created by God.
- that God has established marriage as a lifelong, exclusive relationship between one man and one woman and that all intimate sexual activity outside the marriage relationship, whether heterosexual, homosexual, or otherwise, is immoral and therefore sin.
- that God created the human race male and female, and that all conduct with the intent to adopt a gender other than one’s own birth gender is immoral and therefore sin.
- Pregnancy Testing
- Options Counseling
- Earn While You Learn (25-course education program)
- Baby Boutique
- Sexual Risk Avoidance
- Forgiven & Set Free (post-abortive program)
- 24/7 Dad
"My wife and I came here after losing our medical benefits. They were able to confirm her pregnancy and point us in the right direction for our next steps. We had a lot of questions and they were so patient with us. Thank you."
"This resource center was welcoming, professional, comfortable, friendly, clean, they respect your beliefs and Ashlyn even prayed with me. After asking me if I had any beliefs, I told Ashlyn I’m a Christian, and she asked if she could pray with me, which I eagerly agreed; She made great effort to make sure I was comfortable, she quickly turned into my biggest supporter. Every single staff member I spoke with was incredibly nice and helpful. This place literally changed my outlook on my pregnancy, I felt so comfortable, prepared, and enlightened about what my choices were. I wish I could give this place 10 stars, they’re an AMAZING support system."
"The staff here is so compassionate! I appreciate that they were open with all pregnancy options and offered plenty of resources to help me make the best decision for me and my family. They were intention through the entire process, asking if I was ok with them proceeding with each education topic shared. I never felt any pressure from the staff in my decision making and that is so refreshing. Thank you for sharing the abundant resources available to me."